All listings for this product
Best-selling in Law
Save on Law
- £5.99Trending at £6.65
- £15.00Trending at £15.93
- £34.35Trending at £41.41
- £15.62Trending at £17.55
- £15.77Trending at £16.54
- £12.11Trending at £12.64
- £14.28Trending at £16.72
About this product
- DescriptionIntellectual Property Law is the definitive textbook on this subject - an all-embracing and detailed guide to intellectual property law. It clearly sets out the law in relation to copyright, patents, trade marks, passing off and confidentiality, whilst enlivening the text with illustrations and diagrams.
- Author BiographyLionel Bently is Herchel Smith Professor of Intellectual Property at the University of Cambridge and Director of the Centre for Intellectual Property and Information Law Brad Sherman is Professor of Intellectual Property Law and Deputy Head of School (Resarch) at Griffith University, Australia.
- Author(s)Brad Sherman,Lionel Bently
- PublisherOxford University Press
- Date of Publication02/10/2014
- GenreNational Law: Professional
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintOxford University Press
- Content Notediagrams, photos,
- Weight2073 g
- Width196 mm
- Height246 mm
- Spine56 mm
- Edition Statement4th Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.