All listings for this product
Best selling in Law
Save on Law
- £9.49Trending at £10.13
- £27.69Trending at £30.90
- £6.25Trending at £7.98
- £4.95Trending at £5.28
- £6.69Trending at £7.37
- £21.99Trending at £25.00
- £40.04Trending at £42.73
About this product
- DescriptionAdopting a European perspective, this book seeks to offer a critical appraisal of the relationship between intellectual property law and competition law. It highlights the deficiencies in studying each of these areas of law independently, and argues for a more holistic approach, insisting that it is more useful to consider them as interdependent.
- Author(s)Gustavo Ghidini
- PublisherEdward Elgar Publishing Ltd
- Date of Publication26/04/2006
- GenreNational Law: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationCheltenham
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintEdward Elgar Publishing Ltd
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.