CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £16.49Trending at £21.22
- £9.10Trending at £9.23
- £24.98Trending at £25.48
- £10.89Trending at £12.35
- £27.75Trending at £48.19
- £10.46Trending at £14.24
- £15.43Trending at £24.34
About this product
- DescriptionA sociological account of civil courage and creative behaviour through the study of Nobel Peace Prize laureates.
- Author BiographyBarbara A. Misztal is Professor and Chair of Sociology at the University of Leicester. She is the author of Theories of Social Remembering (2003), Informality: Social Theory and Contemporary Practice (2000) and Trust in Modern Societies (1996).
- Author(s)Barbara A. Misztal
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication01/08/2007
- GenreSociology & Anthropology: Professional
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Weight590 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine21 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.