All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionDrawing on the work of Galton, Pearson, and others in his search for the truth about intelligence testing, the author looks at the personal histories of these psychologists to cast light on schooling in Britain and USA. He also shows how we can transcend this heritage and base our educational system on values more in tune with the 21st century.
- Author BiographyJohn White is Emeritus Professor of the Philosophy of Education at the Institute of Education, University of London, UK.
- Author(s)John White
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication09/02/2006
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight408 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine16 mm
- Format DetailsPaper over boards
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £10.20Trending at £10.86
- £6.68Trending at £7.34
- £11.52Trending at £13.59
- £9.95Trending at £12.96
- £10.31Trending at £11.46
- £5.02Trending at £5.99
- £11.96Trending at £12.07
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.