All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA scientific response to The Bell Curve which set off a hailstorm of controversy upon its publication in 1994. It replies to The Bell Curve and its conclusions about IQ, genetics and social outcomes.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication07/08/1997
- GenreLife Sciences: General
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight548 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Edited byBernie Devlin,Daniel P. Resnick,Kathryn Roeder,Stephen E. Fienberg
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £10.44Trending at £11.29
- £5.34Trending at £6.03
- £10.13Trending at £11.86
- £12.10Trending at £13.40
- £10.87Trending at £11.75
- £5.02Trending at £6.51
- £5.70Trending at £7.16
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.