All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAlmost 70% of mergers fail, yet deals are essential for growing world-class companies. Therefore they must use all the tools and techniques at their disposal to improve their chances of success.
- Author BiographyScott Moeller is the Director of the Mergers and Acquisitions Research Centre at Cass Business School in London, where he is also Professor in the Practice of Finance. He is widely recognized as an international expert on M&A, appearing frequently on television and in the print media. He was previously a management consultant and investment banker, working for Booz Allen & Hamilton and Morgan Stanley in New York, Tokyo, and Frankfurt, then Deutsche Bank in London. He remains active as a non-executive director of several large European and American companies. Scott is author of Surviving M&A: Make the Most of Your Company Being Acquired (Wiley, 2009). He can be followed on Twitter (@scottmoeller) and www.intelligentmergers.com. Professor Chris Brady is currently Professor of Management Studies and Director of Salford University s Centre for Sports Business; he also acts in an advisory capacity to HE institutions and private equity firms. Prior to these roles he was, most recently, Dean of BPP Business School, Dean of the Business School at Bournemouth University and Deputy Dean responsible for external affairs and business development at the Cass Business School in the City of London. Professor Brady also served in the Royal Navy for 16 years including appointments in the joint HQ intelligence cells during the first Gulf War and the Balkans crises. He is the author of books and articles on subjects as varied as US foreign policy, British Cabinet government and, of course, business.
- Author(s)Chris Brady,Scott Moeller
- PublisherJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Date of Publication09/05/2014
- GenreManagement & Business: General
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight704 g
- Width158 mm
- Height302 mm
- Spine28 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £12.28Trending at £14.50
- £19.99Trending at £27.98
- £29.59Trending at £37.92
- £19.38Trending at £21.31
- £38.90Trending at £59.99
- £7.72Trending at £7.88
- £5.62Trending at £8.98
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.