All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionDeals with the issue of problematic market price prediction in the context of crowd behaviour affected by the psychology of the masses. This title highlights the contrast between a phenomenon of mass psychology and the efficient market hypothesis, which is essentially based on a common economic theory.
- Author BiographyOndrej Martinsky specialises in mathematics and computer science, intelligent and decision support systems. He has been working on several research projects within these areas during his stay at Brno University of Technology. He currently works as an independent contractor for a major investment bank in London and publishes his blog www.quantandfinancial.com. Ondrej is also the author of several scientific papers which have been presented at international conferences. Ondrej also studies economics, financial markets and security exchanges, and in particular technical analysis of market prices in combination with the short-term trading of financial derivatives. Alongside conventional trading he is also interested in the scientific approach, wondering not only how markets move, but also why they move as they do. During the last few years, he has been investigating how advanced computational methods can be applied in financial markets. In his book, Intelligent Trading Systems , he provides the results of this research and a unique interconnection of knowledge from the fields of computer science and financial markets.
- Author(s)Ondrej Martinsky
- PublisherHarriman House Publishing
- Date of Publication15/02/2010
- GenreFinance & Accounting
- Place of PublicationPetersfield
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintHarriman House Publishing
- Content Note1, black & white illustrations
- Weight307 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Computer & IT
Save on Computer & IT
- £46.49Trending at £54.60
- £39.90Trending at £43.64
- £16.00Trending at £17.38
- £7.00Trending at £7.81
- £20.49Trending at £21.74
- £27.85Trending at £28.61
- £8.72Trending at £13.10
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.