All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £24.44Trending at £26.04
- £23.12Trending at £34.99
- £10.01Trending at £10.67
- £24.23Trending at £25.25
- £17.16Trending at £22.74
- £21.66Trending at £24.06
- £4.99Trending at £6.16
About this product
- DescriptionG E M Anscombe was one of the important philosophers of the twentieth century. This book studies G E M Anscombe's evaluation of moral theories and moral actions based on her findings in Philosophical Psychology.
- Author BiographyPathiaraj Rayappan is a Salesian of Don Bosco. He holds a Master in Philosophy from Jnana Deepa Vidyapeeth, Pune, India, and a Master of Arts in Philosophy from Osmania University, Hyderabad, India. In 2010 he obtained a Doctorate in Philosophy from the Salesian Pontifical University, Rome. He is the Principal and Dean at Jnanodaya Salesian College, Yercaud, India. Rayappan is the editor of the Jnanodaya Journal of Philosophy and author of many articles.
- Author(s)Pathiaraj Rayappan
- PublisherPeter Lang AG, Internationaler Verlag der Wissenschaften
- Date of Publication25/08/2010
- Series TitleEuropaeische Hochschulschriften / European University Studies / Publications Universitaires Europeennes
- Series Part/Volume Number738
- Place of PublicationPieterlen
- Country of PublicationSwitzerland
- First Published2010
- ImprintPeter Lang AG, Internationaler Verlag der Wissenschaften
- Weight410 g
- Width150 mm
- Height220 mm
- Edition StatementNew edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.