Save on Adult Learning & University
- £16.49Trending at £21.06
- £9.08Trending at £9.22
- £7.44Trending at £8.98
- £10.89Trending at £12.35
- £10.46Trending at £14.17
- £15.43Trending at £24.34
- £18.09Trending at £19.30
About this product
- DescriptionContains ten original essays that examines the central themes of John Searle's ontology of society. This title opens the door to fresh approaches to addressing fundamental questions about social phenomena.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication19/06/2007
- GenreScience: General & Reference
- Series TitleTheory and Decision Library A:
- Series Part/Volume Numberv. 41
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight509 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Edited bySavas L. Tsohatzidis
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.