All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionPrepares students for university classes by fully integrating every aspect of student life.
- Author BiographyAfter teaching EFL in Korea and Greece, Pam Hartmann settled in California. She has taught ESOL at UCLA Extension, USC, Santa Monica college and West Los Angeles College. She currently teaches in the college Preparatory Program at Evan Community Adult School and writes textbooks in every spare moment. She is the author of Clues to Culture, and co-author of Tense situations, Get It? Got It!, Interactions Access Reading/Writing and Interactions I & II Reading.
- Author(s)Pamela Hartmann
- PublisherMcGraw-Hill Education - Europe
- Date of Publication01/04/2013
- GenreLanguage Learning (other than ELT)
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMcGraw-Hill Inc.,US
- Weight474 g
- Width210 mm
- Height251 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Edition Statement6th Revised edition
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £10.44Trending at £11.29
- £5.34Trending at £6.03
- £10.13Trending at £11.86
- £12.10Trending at £13.40
- £10.87Trending at £11.75
- £5.02Trending at £6.51
- £5.70Trending at £7.16
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.