All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionReveals how advances in computer science and human-computer interaction impact Computer-Supported Collaborative Learning (CSCL) environments. This title illustrates a turn in the field of CSCL and emphasizes an important message for a generation of CSCL users.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication22/10/2010
- GenreEducation & Teaching
- Series TitleComputer-Supported Collaborative Learning Series
- Series Part/Volume Number10
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight302 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Edited byJeffrey Huang,Mauro Cherubini,Pierre Dillenbourg
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition Statement1st ed. Softcover of orig. ed. 2009
Best-selling in Society & Education
Save on Society & Education
- £15.40Trending at £16.68
- £6.36Trending at £6.56
- £10.89Trending at £12.12
- £12.14Trending at £12.42
- £6.95Trending at £8.22
- £8.38Trending at £10.30
- £11.07Trending at £12.07
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.