Best-selling in Computer & IT
Save on Computer & IT
- £26.62Trending at £27.50
- £6.67Trending at £7.00
- £16.50Trending at £21.01
- £18.04Trending at £19.94
- £14.37Trending at £23.13
- £32.07Trending at £33.84
- £23.56Trending at £26.17
About this product
- DescriptionSurveys a technique in computer vision called Interactive Co-segmentation, which is the task of simultaneously extracting common foreground objects from multiple related images. This book also explores several of the algorithms, present underlying common ideas, and give an overview of applications of object co-segmentation.
- Author(s)Adarsh Kowdle,Devi Parikh,Dhruv Batra,Jiebo Luo,Tsuhan Chen
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication08/11/2011
- GenreComputing: Professional & Programming
- Series TitleSpringerBriefs in Computer Science
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note34 black & white illustrations, biography
- Weight104 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine3 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition Statement2011
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.