All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionOffers an analysis of the relationship between intercultural dialogue and multi-level governance, seen from a human rights-based perspective. This book deals with the framework of concepts, policy approaches and linkages between multi-level governance and intercultural dialogue in the fields of education and civil society participation.
- Author BiographyLeonce Bekemans holds the Jean Monnet Chair for Globalisation, Intercultural Dialogue and Inclusiveness in the EU at the University of Padua, where he is academic coordinator of the Jean Monnet Centre of Excellence and collaborates with the Interdepartmental Centre on Human Rights.
- PublisherEuropean Interuniversity Press
- Date of Publication20/08/2012
- GenreSociology & Anthropology: Professional
- Series TitleEurope Plurielle/Multiple Europes
- Series Part/Volume Number47
- Country of PublicationBelgium
- First Published2012
- ImprintEuropean Interuniversity Press
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight810 g
- Width150 mm
- Height220 mm
- Spine30 mm
- Edited byLeonce Bekemans
- Edition StatementNew edition
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £8.55Trending at £9.60
- £6.19Trending at £6.32
- £4.88Trending at £5.07
- £32.40Trending at £33.78
- £9.99Trending at £10.63
- £12.39Trending at £13.08
- £11.33Trending at £12.35
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.