All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAn international collection by renowned scholars who examine the ideological underpinnings of the European model and its global applications. It explores the historical, philosophical and educational dimensions of intercultural dialogue.
- Author BiographyTina Besley is Professor of Education at Waikato University, New Zealand and Adjunct Professor at the University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign. Her four books on Michel Foucault have been critically acclaimed. In 2009, her Subjectivity and Truth: Foucault, Education and the Culture of Self (Peter Lang, 2007), co-authored with Michael A. Peters, was awarded the American Educational Studies Association Critic's Choice Award. Michael A. Peters is Professor of Education at Waikato University, New Zealand and Emeritus Professor at the University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign. He is the editor of three international journals and the author or editor of over sixty books, including the trilogy Imagination: Three Models of Imagination in the Age of the Knowledge Economy (2010), Global Creation: Space, Connection and Universities in the Age of the Knowledge Economy (2010) and Creativity and the Global Knowledge Economy (Peter Lang, 2009), all with Simon Marginson and Peter Murphy.
- PublisherPeter Lang Publishing Inc
- Date of Publication30/04/2012
- GenreEducation & Teaching
- Series TitleGlobal Studies in Education
- Series Part/Volume Number13
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- First Published2012
- ImprintPeter Lang Publishing Inc
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight710 g
- Width155 mm
- Height230 mm
- Edited byMichael A. Peters,Tina Besley
- Edition StatementNew edition
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £7.99Trending at £9.59
- £4.88Trending at £5.06
- £32.40Trending at £33.73
- £10.88Trending at £12.77
- £10.63Trending at £11.99
- £12.39Trending at £13.06
- £11.33Trending at £12.13
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.