All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAddresses one of the most challenging questions of our time. This title is based on the recognition that effective and coherent interdisciplinarity is necessary to deal with the issue of climate change, and the multitude of linked phenomena which both constitute and connect to it.
- Author BiographyRoy Bhaskar is the originator of the philosophy of critical realism and the author of many acclaimed and influential works, including A Realist Theory of Science, The Possibility of Naturalism, Scientific Realism and Human Emancipation, Reclaiming Reality, Philosophy and the Idea of Freedom, Dialectic: The Pulse of Freedom, Plato Etc, Reflection on Meta-reality and From Science to Emancipation. He is an editor of Critical Realism: Essential Readings and was the founding chair of the Centre for Critical Realism. Currently he is a World Scholar at the University Of London Institute of Education. .
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication25/01/2010
- GenreEnvironment & Planning
- Series TitleOntological Explorations
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note9 black & white illustrations, 16 black & white tables, 9 black & white line drawings
- Weight566 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Edited byCheryl Frank,Jenneth Parker,Karl Georg Hoyer,Petter Naess,Prof. Roy Bhaskar
- Format DetailsPaper over boards
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £8.55Trending at £9.57
- £6.19Trending at £6.30
- £4.67Trending at £5.13
- £32.40Trending at £33.67
- £11.14Trending at £12.78
- £12.39Trending at £13.04
- £11.33Trending at £12.31
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.