All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionOffers a view of research into interdisciplinarity, language and Information and Communication Technology (ICT) by providing an overview of teaching proposals within a university context. This title address themes that are crucial to the demands of modern society.
- Author BiographyFrancisca Suau-Jimenez is Senior Lecturer in English Language and Linguistics at the Universitat de Valencia, Spain, as well as director of the Instituto Interuniversitario de Lenguas Modernas Aplicadas (IULMA) at the same university. Barry Pennock-Speck is Senior Lecturer in English Language and Linguistics in the Instituto Interuniversitario de Lenguas Modernas Aplicadas (IULMA) at the Universitat de Valencia, Spain, and the co-ordinator of ICT and languages at IULMA.
- PublisherPeter Lang AG, Internationaler Verlag der Wissenschaften
- Date of Publication12/05/2011
- Series TitleContemporary Studies in Descriptive Linguistics
- Series Part/Volume Number30
- Country of PublicationSwitzerland
- First Published2011
- ImprintPeter Lang AG, Internationaler Verlag der Wissenschaften
- Content Note99, ill., tables and graphs
- Weight340 g
- Edited byBarry Pennock-Speck,Francisca Suau-Jimenez
- Edition Statement1st New edition
Best-selling in Language
Save on Language
- £26.01Trending at £32.13
- £18.45Trending at £19.96
- £15.63Trending at £23.03
- £18.32Trending at £18.54
- £11.72Trending at £12.16
- £27.59Trending at £30.87
- £25.99Trending at £30.89
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.