All listings for this product
Best-selling in Pregnancy Books
About this product
- DescriptionInterdisciplinary Perspectives on E-Collaboration: Emerging Trends and Applications focuses on e-collaboration technologies that enable group-based interaction, and the impact that those technologies have on group work.
- Author(s)Ned Kock
- PublisherIGI Global
- Date of Publication15/04/2010
- GenreComputing: Professional & Programming
- Place of PublicationHershey
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintInformation Science Reference
- Content Note1, black & white illustrations
- Weight1378 g
- Width216 mm
- Height280 mm
- Spine26 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.