All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA collection of essays, which demonstrate effective means of achieving interdisciplinary coordination in studying human behavior and delineating promising areas for cooperative research.
- Author BiographyMuzafer Sherif (1906-1988) was professor and director of the psychosocial studies program at Pennsylvania State University. He is known as one of the founders of the field of social psychology and also helped develop social judgment theory and realistic conflict theory. Carolyn W. Sherif (1922-1982) was professor of psychology at Pennsylvania State University. She wrote numerous important articles dealing with gender in society, gender in self-reference and the need for gender to be studied in the sciences.
- PublisherTransaction Publishers
- Date of Publication30/01/2009
- GenreSocial Studies: General
- Place of PublicationSomerset
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Note1, black & white illustrations
- Weight557 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine21 mm
- Edited byCarolyn Wood Sherif,Muzafer Sherif
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.89Trending at £5.17
- £6.40Trending at £7.35
- £10.25Trending at £11.34
- £12.10Trending at £13.55
- £10.87Trending at £12.71
- £4.50Trending at £6.01
- £23.94Trending at £24.01
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.