All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis book offers a comprehensive and systematic presentation of the interdisciplinary research process and the theory that informs it.
- Author BiographyAllen F. Repko, PhD, is the former director of the interdisciplinary studies program in the School of Urban and Public Affairs at the University of Texas at Arlington where he developed and taught the program's core cur-riculum for many years. The program is one of the largest in the United States. Repko has written extensively on all aspects of interdisciplinary studies, has twice served as coeditor of the interdisciplinary journal Issues in Integrative Studies, and has served on the board of the Association for Interdisciplinary Studies (AIS). Though recently retired , he continues to write and speak at AIS conventions where he conducts annual workshops on interdisciplinary program development and assessment. He can be contacted at firstname.lastname@example.org. Rick Szostak, PhD, is Professor of Economics at the University of Alberta where he has taught for 28 years. He is the author of ten books and 30 articles, all of an interdisciplinary nature. Several of his publications address how to do interdisciplinary research, teach interdisciplinary courses, administer interdisciplinary programs, or organize information in order to facilitate interdisciplinarity. As an Associate Dean, he created the Office of Interdisciplinary Studies at the UofA, the STS program, an Individualized Major, and two courses about interdisciplinarity. He teaches those courses as well as courses in STS and on economic growth. He has twice served as coeditor of the interdisciplinary journal Issues in Integrative Studies. He is President the Association for Interdisciplinary Studies (AIS), 2010-12. He can be contacted at email@example.com.
- Author(s)Allen F. Repko,Richard Szostak
- PublisherSAGE Publications Inc
- Date of Publication07/06/2016
- GenreSocial Sciences: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationThousand Oaks
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCorwin Press Inc
- Weight794 g
- Width187 mm
- Height232 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Edition Statement3rd Revised edition
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £8.53Trending at £9.57
- £6.19Trending at £6.30
- £32.40Trending at £33.67
- £11.14Trending at £12.78
- £11.85Trending at £12.26
- £12.39Trending at £13.04
- £11.33Trending at £12.31
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.