CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £24.44Trending at £26.04
- £23.12Trending at £34.99
- £10.01Trending at £10.67
- £24.23Trending at £25.25
- £17.16Trending at £22.74
- £4.99Trending at £6.16
- £18.99Trending at £33.98
About this product
- DescriptionWritten by a selection of internationally recognized experts and rising stars in the field, this volume analyzes and summarizes recent developments and breakthroughs in several key interfacial electrochemical systems in fuel cell electrocatalysis.
- Author BiographyTopics in Number 51 include: * Temperature effects on platinum single-crystal and aqueous solution interphases * Surface thermodynamics of the metal and solution interface * XAS investigations of PEM fuel cells * Palladium-Based electrocatalysts required for alcohol oxidation in direct alcohol fuel cells * Structure and Reactivity of transition metal chalcogenides used for molecular oxygen reduction reactions * Proton conductivity and electrocatalysis in high temperature PEM fuel cells From reviews of previous volumes: This long-standing series continues its tradition of offering high quality reviews of established and emerging subject areas, together with the less common aspects of electrochemical science... [and]... deserves a place in electrochemistry libraries and should prove useful to electrochemists and related workers. --Chemistry and Industry Continues the valuable service that has been rendered by the Modern Aspects series. --Journal of Electroanalytical Chemistry Will definitely be of much use to researchers in the field of electrochemistry... The editors of this well-produced volume deserve all appreciation for maintaining the excellent standard of the series. --Bulletin of Electrochemistry Extremely well-referenced and very readable... Maintains the overall high standards of the series. --Journal of the American Chemical Society
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication06/04/2011
- GenreEnergy Technology & Electrical Engineering
- Series TitleModern Aspects of Electrochemistry
- Series Part/Volume Number51
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note130 black & white illustrations, 8 colour illustrations, 15 black & white tables
- Weight526 g
- Width127 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Edited byCostas G. Vayenas
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.