All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionSuitable for those starting out in microcontrollers, this title provides coverage of basic microcontroller system interfacing using the interactive software, Proteus VSM, which allows real-time simulation of microcontroller based designs and supports the development of applications from initial concept to final testing and deployment.
- Author BiographyMartin Bates is one of the leading authors specializing in introductory level texts on PIC microcontrollers for the academic, professional and hobby markets, with 20 years' experience of teaching microprocessor systems.
- Author(s)Martin Bates
- PublisherElsevier Science & Technology
- Date of Publication27/09/2013
- GenreElectronics Engineering & Communications Engineering
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintNewnes (an imprint of Butterworth-Heinemann Ltd )
- Content NoteApprox. 150 illustrations
- Weight658 g
- Width189 mm
- Height246 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £7.99Trending at £9.47
- £4.81Trending at £5.00
- £7.75Trending at £7.99
- £4.98Trending at £5.60
- £5.66Trending at £7.06
- £12.03Trending at £12.70
- £32.40Trending at £33.27
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.