All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWhen diverse faiths come together the encounter can be intense, awkward, even violent, but creating a dialogue can help reconcile differences. This book considers the patience and passion involved in promoting such interfaith activities.
- Author BiographyRebecca Kratz Mays is a Quaker teacher and editor. She is on staff of the Dialogue Institute at Temple University, where she is currently pursuing her Ph.D. in Interreligious Dialogue.
- PublisherEcumenical Press
- Date of Publication28/02/2009
- GenreReligion: Comparative, General & Reference
- Place of PublicationPhiladelphia
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintEcumenical Press
- Weight227 g
- Width3895 mm
- Height5830 mm
- Spine280 mm
- Edited byRebecca Kratz Mays
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £8.55Trending at £9.60
- £6.19Trending at £6.32
- £4.86Trending at £5.14
- £32.40Trending at £33.78
- £9.99Trending at £10.63
- £12.39Trending at £13.08
- £11.33Trending at £12.35
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.