All listings for this product
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £9.49Trending at £9.70
- £6.19Trending at £6.42
- £4.67Trending at £5.15
- £32.40Trending at £34.34
- £10.88Trending at £12.93
- £11.85Trending at £12.42
- £12.39Trending at £13.21
About this product
- DescriptionWritten by a recognized leader in the field, this is the first book on deploying space-time processing and precoding design to cancel multi-antenna interference, and includes design procedures and in-depth performance data for a series of multi-user systems.
- Author BiographyDr. Feng Li has worked in the wireless communications field for more than ten years. He has made many original and significant contributions in multi-user, multi-antenna interference cancellation using space-time processing and pre-coding design. He has also been recognized as one of the top experts on the research of multi-antenna interference cancellation using space-time precoding.
- Author(s)Feng Li
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. KG
- Date of Publication12/07/2012
- GenreElectronics Engineering & Communications Engineering
- Series TitleSignals and Communication Technology
- Series Part/Volume Number206
- Place of PublicationBerlin
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. K
- Content Notebiography
- Weight336 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine8 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.