All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis unique text uses Microsoft Excel(R) workbooks to instruct students in microeconomic theory.
- Author BiographyHumberto Barreto is the Elizabeth P. Allen Distinguished University Professor at DePauw University. He earned his Ph.D. from the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill. Professor Barreto has lectured around the world on teaching economics with computer-based methods, including Spain, Brazil, Poland, India, Burma, Japan, and Taiwan, and spent one year as a Fulbright Scholar in the Dominican Republic. He has taught NSF Chautauqua short courses using simulation. He has received two teaching awards, the Indiana Sears Roebuck Teaching Award and the Wabash College McLain-McTurnan Arnold Award for Teaching Excellence. Professor Barreto's research focuses on the history of economic thought and improving the teaching of economics. His book, The Entrepreneur in Microeconomic Theory, was translated into Arabic in 1999. He is co-author with Frank Howland of an innovative text, Introductory Econometrics: Using Monte Carlo Simulation with Microsoft Excel(R), published in 2006 by Cambridge University Press.
- Author(s)Humberto Barreto
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication15/06/2009
- GenreSoftware Packages
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note256 b/w illus. 1 table
- Weight1200 g
- Width215 mm
- Height253 mm
- Spine38 mm
Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £21.00Trending at £21.25
- £9.03Trending at £14.99
- £12.95Trending at £13.65
- £11.40Trending at £11.54
- £7.73Trending at £8.16
- £20.43Trending at £21.13
- £8.46Trending at £9.44
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.