All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.67Trending at £5.24
- £6.40Trending at £7.36
- £5.94Trending at £6.39
- £10.31Trending at £11.81
- £7.81Trending at £8.36
- £6.52Trending at £6.87
- £6.75Trending at £7.03
About this product
- DescriptionDesigned to give the intermediate science and theory necessary for electrical installation work, this title covers: Magnetism; Electrostatics; DC Machines; AC Theory and Machines; Transformers; Illumination; Efficiency, Work, Energy and Power; and Instruments. It ends with both short answer and multiple choice tests for practice.
- Author BiographyMalcolm Doughton, I.Eng, MIET, LCG has considerable experience in both the electrical contracting industry and further education and training. He is currently managing director of an electrical consultancy and training company John Hooper spent many years teaching a diverse range of electrical and electronic subjects from craft level up to foundation degree level. Prior to lecturing he had a varied career in electrical engineering and electrical installations.
- Author(s)Charles Duncan,E. G. Stocks,E.G. Patterson,John Hooper,Malcom Doughton
- PublisherCengage Learning EMEA
- Date of Publication05/10/2000
- GenreElectronics Engineering & Communications Engineering
- Series TitleElectrical Installation Series: Intermediate Course
- Place of PublicationAndover
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCengage Learning Vocational
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight522 g
- Width208 mm
- Height294 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.