All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAn in-depth account of how racism operates in the mind, this book links vivid clinical observation with theory and research to present an original model of the psychology of racism. Covering key issues, from internal and institutional racism to the Stephen Lawrence case, the book illuminates key issues for practitioners from all approaches.
- Author BiographyM. FAKHRY DAVIDS is an Honorary Consultant Psychologist at the London Clinic of Psychoanalysis, UK. He also runs a private practice in psychoanalysis and psychotherapy.
- Author(s)M. Fakhry Davids
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication21/06/2011
- GenrePsychology: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitlePalgrave Psychotherapy Series
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Note2 black & white tables
- Weight332 g
- Width135 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine15 mm
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £7.99Trending at £9.59
- £4.88Trending at £5.06
- £32.40Trending at £33.73
- £10.88Trending at £12.77
- £10.63Trending at £11.99
- £12.39Trending at £13.06
- £11.33Trending at £11.81
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.