All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionEarly birds and night owls are born, not made. Sleep patterns are the most obvious manifestation of the highly individualized biological clocks we inherit, but these clocks also regulate bodily functions from digestion to hormone levels to cognition. By understanding and respecting our internal time, we can live better.
- Author BiographyTill Roenneberg is Professor at the Institute of Medical Psychology at the Ludwig-Maximilians University, Munich.
- Author(s)Till Roenneberg
- PublisherHarvard University Press
- Date of Publication17/04/2012
- Language(s)English & German
- GenreFamily & Health: General
- Place of PublicationCambridge, Mass
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHarvard University Press
- Content Note1 halftone, 40 line illustrations
- Weight666 g
- Width140 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsSewn,Cloth over boards,With printed dust jacket
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £8.53Trending at £9.60
- £6.19Trending at £6.32
- £4.82Trending at £5.07
- £32.40Trending at £33.78
- £9.99Trending at £10.63
- £12.39Trending at £13.08
- £11.33Trending at £12.35
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.