All listings for this product
Best selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £2.80Trending at £4.48
- £11.71Trending at £13.59
- £14.18Trending at £15.12
- £8.22Trending at £8.52
- £12.84Trending at £13.89
- £11.98Trending at £12.30
- £14.61Trending at £15.28
About this product
- DescriptionA conference held in Florida in 2003 that included lawyers, economists, & private sector representatives examined the issues surrounding trade disputes in industries such as lumber, live cattle, & wheat & dairy products. This title presents the findings of the conference & analyses trade disputes & relevant trade issues from 1995 to 2003.
- Author BiographyAndrew Schmitz teaches Food and Resource Economics at the University of Florida. Charles B. Moss is a professor of Food and Resource Economics at the University of Florida.
- PublisherUniversity of Calgary Press
- Date of Publication01/12/2004
- GenreIndustrial Studies: General
- Place of PublicationCalgary
- Country of PublicationCanada
- ImprintUniversity of Calgary Press
- Content Note100 tables & illus
- Weight414 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine16 mm
- Edited byAndrew Schmitz,Charles B. Moss,Won W. Koo
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.