All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionTraces the many interconnections between architects from Japan, Europe, and America and their designs during the inter war years.
- Author BiographyKen Tadashi Oshima is associate professor of architecture at the University of Washington.
- Author(s)Ken Tadashi Oshima
- PublisherUniversity of Washington Press
- Date of Publication30/12/2009
- Place of PublicationWashington
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of Washington Press
- Content Note220 illus., 20 in color
- Weight1066 g
- Width5193 mm
- Height5830 mm
- Spine30 mm
Best selling in The Arts
Save on The Arts
- £109.99Trending at £123.46
- £6.80Trending at £7.69
- £14.34Trending at £14.60
- £23.91Trending at £29.71
- £36.27Trending at £37.44
- £28.35Trending at £31.99
- £28.91Trending at £37.40
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.