All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis book is a collection of contributions to the colloquium Baltic Business Development in Tallinn in 2012, which took place at the 3
rd international conference ECEE. The research papers concern the development of international business in the Baltic Sea Region in the frame of the Baltic Sea Strategy and the Agenda EU2020.
- Author BiographyGunnar Prause is Professor for International Business at the School of Economics and Business Administration of Tallinn University of Technology (Estonia). He holds a DAAD long-term lectureship at Tallinn University of Technology. Urve Venesaar is Professor for Entrepreneurship and Vice Dean for Research at the School of Economics and Business Administration of Tallinn University of Technology (Estonia). She heads the Centre for Business Research and Development along with Gunnar Prause. Wolfgang Kersten is Professor for Production Management at Hamburg University of Technology and heads the Institute of Business Logistics and General Management. He also chairs the Academic Advisory Council of AiF (Allianz Industrieforschung) and is member of the Academic Advisory Council of BVL (Bundesvereinigung Logistik).
- PublisherPeter Lang GmbH
- Date of Publication14/10/2013
- Place of PublicationFrankfurt am Main
- Country of PublicationGermany
- First Published2013
- ImprintPeter Lang GmbH
- Weight510 g
- Width148 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Edited byGunnar Prause,Urve Venesaar,Wolfgang Kersten
- Edition StatementNew edition
Best selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £8.36Trending at £9.07
- £2.80Trending at £4.58
- £11.71Trending at £13.59
- £12.77Trending at £13.46
- £8.22Trending at £8.52
- £9.67Trending at £12.30
- £13.80Trending at £16.57
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.