All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionInternational Business & Information Technology is a breakthrough text that analyses the relationship between international business operations and information technology.
- Author BiographyMassood Samii is Professor and Chairman of the International Business Department at Southern New Hampshire University, USA. Gerald Karush is Professor in the Information Technology Department at S outhern New Hampshire University, USA.
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication15/04/2004
- GenreManagement & Business: General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note11 black & white tables
- Weight725 g
- Width174 mm
- Height246 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Edited byGerald Karush,Masood Samii
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £9.49Trending at £9.70
- £6.19Trending at £6.42
- £4.67Trending at £5.15
- £32.40Trending at £34.34
- £10.88Trending at £12.93
- £11.85Trending at £12.42
- £12.39Trending at £13.21
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.