All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionDraws upon author's experience to deliver a complete solution-print and digital-for instructors & students by being: Integrated; Progression of Topics Application Rich; Strong on Strategy Current; Thought Provoking Relevant; and Actual Practice of International Business.
- Author BiographyCharles W. L. Hill is the Hughes M. Blake Professor of International Business at the School of Business, University of Washington. Professor Hill received his Ph.D. from the University of Manchester s Institute of Science and Technology (UMIST) in Britain. In addition to the University of Washington, he has served on the faculties of UMIST, Texas A&M University, and Michigan State University. Professor Hill has published over 50 articles in peer-reviewed academic journals, including the Academy of Management Journal, Academy of Management Review, Strategic Management Journal, and Organization Science. He has also published two college texts: one on strategic management and the other on international business. Professor Hill has served on the editorial boards of several academic journals, including the Strategic Management Journal and Organization Science. Between 1993 and 1996, he was consulting editor at the Academy of Management Review. Professor Hill teaches in the MBA, Executive MBA, Management, and Ph.D. programs at the University of Washington. He has received awards for teaching excellence in the MBA, Executive MBA, and Management programs. He has also taught customized executive programs. Professor Hill works on a consulting basis with a number of organizations. His clients have included ATL, Boeing, BF Goodrich, Hexcel, House of Fraser, Microsoft, Seattle City Light, Tacoma City Light, Thompson Financial Services, and Wizards of the Coast.
- Author(s)Charles W. L. Hill
- PublisherMcGraw-Hill Education - Europe
- Date of Publication01/05/2014
- GenreManagement & Business: General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMcGraw Hill Higher Education
- Weight3 g
- Width86 mm
- Height109 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Edition StatementGlobal Edition
Best selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £33.98Trending at £35.32
- £2.80Trending at £4.58
- £11.71Trending at £13.59
- £10.84Trending at £12.99
- £9.09Trending at £9.96
- £8.22Trending at £8.53
- £11.66Trending at £12.31
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.