All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionEssential reading for students studying International Business at Undergraduate and Postgraduate level, this text is based on the US book 'International Business' 7 th Edition by Michael R. Czinkota, Ilkka A. Ronkainen, and Michael H. Moffett.
- Author BiographyDr Svetla Marinova joined Birmingham Business School in 2001. (University of Birmingham) She has previously held academic positions at Copenhagen Business School, The University of Groningen and the University of Gloucestershire teaching marketing and international business subjects. Her research interests are in International Marketing and international Business. Marin Marinov is Professor of International Business and Management at the University of Gloucestershire. Michael Czinkota is an Associate Professor at the McDonough School of Business at Georgetown University. He specializes in Marketing and International Business Strategy and has consulted with companies such as AT&T, IBM, General Electrics and Nestle. Professor Czinkota has been listed as one of the three most productive contributors to International Business Research in the Journal of International Business Studies. Ilkka Ronkainen is an Associate Professor at the McDonough School of Business at Georgetown University. He specializes in Marketing and International Business and has spoken on global business at IBM and at the Helsinki School of Economics, Finland. Michael Moffett is an Associate Professor of Finance at Thunderbird, The Garvin School of International Management.
- Author(s)Ilkka A. Ronkainen,Marin Marinov,Michael H. Moffett,Michael R. Czinkota,Svetla Marinova
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication06/03/2009
- GenreManagement & Business: General
- Place of PublicationChichester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Ltd
- Content Notemaps
- Weight1396 g
- Width199 mm
- Height262 mm
- Spine26 mm
- Edition StatementEuropean ed
Best selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £8.36Trending at £9.07
- £2.80Trending at £4.58
- £11.71Trending at £13.59
- £14.18Trending at £15.12
- £12.77Trending at £13.46
- £8.22Trending at £8.52
- £9.67Trending at £12.30
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.