CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £12.49Trending at £12.63
- £12.68Trending at £14.87
- £24.99Trending at £42.96
- £6.17Trending at £6.29
- £12.99Trending at £15.30
- £24.94Trending at £28.69
- £10.12Trending at £13.47
About this product
- DescriptionConsiders multilateralism and other approaches to international cooperation, identifying further areas for research into the issues of international relations.
- Author BiographyI. William Zartman is the Jacob Blaustein Distinguished Professor Emeritus of International Organization and Conflict Resolution at the Paul H. Nitze School of Advanced International Studies of the Johns Hopkins University. He is the author of a number of books including Cowardly Lions: Missed Opportunities for Preventing Deadly Conflict and State Collapse (2005) and Negotiation and Conflict Management: Essays on Theory and Practice (2008) and editor of Imbalance of Power: US Hegemony and International Order (2009) and Peacemaking in International Conflict: Methods and Techniques (2005). He is recipient of the Lifetime Achievement Award of the International Association for Conflict Management. The late Saadia Touval, former Professor and Dean at Tel Aviv University, taught at Johns Hopkins University's Paul H. Nitze School of Advanced International Studies from 1994 to 2007. He was the author of a number of books including The Peace Brokers: Mediators in the Arab-Israeli Conflict, 1948-1979 (1982) and Mediation in the Yugoslav Wars (2001).
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication03/06/2010
- GenreInternational Relations
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note20 b/w illus. 8 tables
- Weight580 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Edited byI. William Zartman,Saadia Touval
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.