CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £12.49Trending at £12.63
- £12.49Trending at £14.87
- £24.99Trending at £42.96
- £6.17Trending at £6.29
- £12.99Trending at £15.30
- £24.94Trending at £28.69
- £10.12Trending at £13.53
About this product
- DescriptionExplores the impacts of Arctic regimes in areas such as pollution, biodiversity, health and climate change. This volume distinguishes between three key kinds of impact: effectiveness, political mobilization, and region building. It mainly focuses on the Arctic Council, the Barents Euro-Arctic Region and the Council of the Baltic Sea States.
- Author BiographyOlav Schram Stokke is a Senior Research Fellow at the Fridtjof Nansen Institute, Norway. Geir Honneland is Director of the Russian and Polar Programme at the Fridtjof Nansen Institute, Norway.
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication30/11/2006
- GenrePolitics: General & Reference
- Series TitleRoutledge Advances in International Relations and Global Politics
- Series Part/Volume Numberv. 50
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note1 black & white illustrations, 2 black & white tables, 1 black & white line drawings
- Weight385 g
- Width138 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Edited byGeir Honneland,Olav Schram Stokke
- Format DetailsPaper over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.