All listings for this product
Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £12.28Trending at £14.50
- £19.99Trending at £27.98
- £29.59Trending at £37.92
- £19.38Trending at £21.31
- £38.90Trending at £59.99
- £7.72Trending at £7.88
- £5.62Trending at £8.98
About this product
- DescriptionExplains how a country's institutional differences and cultural considerations can affect the role that entrepreneurs play in its economy. This book develops an understanding of the origins of entrepreneurs as well as the choices they make and the complexity of their activities across countries and industries.
- Author BiographyJosh Lerner is the Jacob H. Schiff Professor of Investment Banking at Harvard Business School and director of the Entrepreneurship Working Group at the NBER. Antoinette Schoar is the Michael Koerner '49 Professor of Entrepreneurial Finance at the Massachusetts Institute of Technology Sloan School of Management and a research associate of the NBER.
- PublisherThe University of Chicago Press
- Date of Publication08/07/2010
- GenreManagement & Business: General
- Series TitleNational Bureau of Economic Research Conference Report
- Place of PublicationChicago, IL
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of Chicago Press
- Content Note52 line drawings, 80 tables
- Weight617 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Edited byAntoinette Schoar,Josh A. Lerner
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.