All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis book comprehensively covers research and scholarship; teaching; and practice/service in the discipline of international economic law.
- Author BiographyColin B Picker is Professor of Law at the University Missouri Kansas City School of Law; he served as Co-Chair of the International Economic Law Group of the American Society of International Law. Isabella D Bunn is affiliated with Regent's Park College, Oxford University and is Chair of Ethics at the Florida Institute of Technology College of Business; she served as Co-Chair of the International Economic Law Group of the American Society of International Law. Douglas W Arner is Associate Professor of Law at the University of Hong Kong.
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication04/04/2008
- GenreInternational Law: Professional
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- First Published2008
- ImprintHart Publishing
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight540 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Edited byColin B. Picker,Douglas W. Arner,Isabella Bunn
Best selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £19.95Trending at £21.07
- £33.98Trending at £35.32
- £2.80Trending at £4.69
- £11.71Trending at £13.59
- £10.04Trending at £13.03
- £13.80Trending at £18.94
- £9.09Trending at £9.96
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.