All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis fully updated new edition explores the legal foundations of the international economy. Covering all aspects of international economic law including the GATT/WTO, the International Monetary System, transnational investment, arbitration and economic sanctions, it will be of interest to international economic lawyers and non-specialists alike.
- Author BiographyAndreas Lowenfeld is the Herbert and Rose Rubin Professor of International Law at New York University.
- Author(s)Andreas F. Lowenfeld
- PublisherOxford University Press
- Date of Publication27/03/2008
- GenreInternational Law: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitleInternational Economic Law Series
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintOxford University Press
- Weight1165 g
- Width155 mm
- Height233 mm
- Spine52 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
Best-selling in Law
Save on Law
- £11.34Trending at £13.23
- £15.44Trending at £17.12
- £25.21Trending at £26.59
- £15.67Trending at £16.10
- £15.67Trending at £18.01
- £10.38Trending at £14.02
- £11.53Trending at £12.98
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.