All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIlluminates the changing landscape and expediency of international education in global times. This book focuses on the educational effects of international encounters, experiences and lessons - the complex processes of learning and subject formation in play during and after one's international/intercultural experience.
- Author BiographyPaul Tarc received his PhD in culture, language, and teaching at York University, Toronto. He is Assistant Professor on the Faculty of Education at Western University in London, Ontario. His publications include Global Dreams, Enduring Tensions: International Baccalaureate in a Changing World (Peter Lang, 2009) and a chapter in Postcolonial Perspectives on Global Citizenship Education (2011).
- Author(s)Paul Tarc
- PublisherPeter Lang Publishing Inc
- Date of Publication30/04/2013
- GenreEducation & Teaching
- Series TitleGlobal Studies in Education
- Series Part/Volume Number10
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- First Published2013
- ImprintPeter Lang Publishing Inc
- Weight240 g
- Width150 mm
- Height225 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Edition Statement1st New edition
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £13.39Trending at £13.77
- £4.42Trending at £4.52
- £25.99Trending at £28.17
- £8.95Trending at £9.26
- £22.98Trending at £25.49
- £14.54Trending at £15.20
- £23.93Trending at £24.69
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.