All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA concise, conceptually clear, and legally rigorous introduction to contemporary international environmental law and practice.
- Author BiographyPierre-Marie Dupuy is Emeritus Professor at the University of Paris II (Pantheon-Assas) and at the Graduate Institute of International and Development Studies in Geneva. Jorge E. Vinuales is the Harold Samuel Professor of Law and Environmental Policy at the University of Cambridge.
- Author(s)Jorge E. Vinuales,Pierre-Marie Dupuy
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication23/04/2015
- GenreInternational Law: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note36 b/w illus. 1 table
- Weight1020 g
- Width174 mm
- Height247 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £8.66Trending at £9.73
- £23.12Trending at £34.97
- £24.19Trending at £25.18
- £7.86Trending at £9.97
- £6.59Trending at £9.97
- £25.99Trending at £28.49
- £17.16Trending at £22.75
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.