All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionBased on a solid historical foundation of autism theory and research, this inclusive handbook integrates coverage of the broader scholarly literature with a trenchant analysis of the state of the field in nosology, etiology, assessment, and treatment.
- Author BiographyJohnny L. Matson has spent his career as a researcher and academically involved in the training of doctoral level clinical psychologists specializing in developmental disabilities. He is the major professor of 48 Ph.D.s, many of whom have served as professors in major universities. He is founding editor and editor-in-chief of Research in Autism Spectrum Disorders and Research in Developmental Disabilities. He has authored over 600 publications, including 34 books and 16 tests. He previously served on the psychology and psychiatric faculties at the University of Pittsburgh. For the last 23 years he has been a professor at Louisiana State University. He is currently a Professor and Distinguished Research Master, and Director of Clinical Training in the Department of Psychology at Louisiana State University. Peter Sturmey is Professor of Psychology at Queens College and The Graduate Center, City University New York and a member of the Learning Processes and Behavior Analysis and Neuropsychology doctoral programs at City University of New York. He has published over 150 articles and 15 books on developmental disabilities. His current research focuses on applied behavior analysis and staff and parent training.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication18/01/2013
- GenreClinical Medicine: Professional
- Series TitleAutism and Child Psychopathology Series
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note7 black & white illustrations, biography
- Weight1421 g
- Width210 mm
- Height279 mm
- Spine30 mm
- Edited byJohnny L. Matson,Peter Sturmey
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £9.49Trending at £9.53
- £6.19Trending at £6.27
- £4.67Trending at £5.11
- £32.40Trending at £33.55
- £11.14Trending at £12.74
- £11.85Trending at £12.22
- £12.39Trending at £12.99
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.