All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis book comprises a fascinating mix of conceptual framing, accounts of purposes and practices, case studies and analyses of best practice from a range of highly regarded writers in the field.
- Author BiographyChristopher Day is Professor of Education and Co-Director of the Centre for Research on Teacher and School Development at the School of Education, University of Nottingham. He has worked as a schoolteacher, teacher, educator and local authority adviser. His previous publications include Developing Teachers: Challenges of Lifelong Learning, Falmer Press (1999,) Leading Schools in Times of Change (Open University Press, 2000)and The Life and Work of Teachers: International Perspectives in Changing Times (2000). Judyth Sachs is Professor of Education in the Faculty of Education at the University of Sydney. She is past President of the Australian Association for Research in Education and Fellow of the Australian College of Education. Her recent publications include The Activist Teaching Profession(Open University Press 2003).
- Author(s)Christopher Day,Judyth Sachs
- PublisherOpen University Press
- Date of Publication01/12/2005
- GenreAdult & Further Education
- Place of PublicationMilton Keynes
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintOpen University Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight1 g
- Width60 mm
- Height91 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Pagination338 pp
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £9.49Trending at £9.79
- £6.19Trending at £6.48
- £4.67Trending at £5.20
- £32.40Trending at £34.66
- £11.14Trending at £13.05
- £12.39Trending at £13.34
- £11.33Trending at £12.59
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.