All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionUsing international case studies to critique recent health and aid policies, this book presents strategies to create fairer health services.
- Author BiographyJean-Pierre Unger is Senior Lecturer and co-director of the MPH programme at the Institute of Tropical Medicine, Antwerp, Belgium. Pierre De Paepe is a researcher at the Institute of Tropical Medicine, Antwerp, Belgium. Kasturi Sen is a social scientist at the Institute of Tropical Medicine, Antwerp, Belgium. Werner Soors is a researcher and teacher at the Institute of Tropical Medicine, Antwerp, Belgium.
- Author(s)Jean-Pierre Unger,Kasturi Sen,Pierre De Paepe,Werner Soors
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication23/09/2010
- GenreMedicine: General
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note5 b/w illus. 20 tables
- Weight440 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £7.99Trending at £9.60
- £7.85Trending at £8.47
- £4.88Trending at £5.06
- £4.98Trending at £5.79
- £14.67Trending at £15.47
- £16.13Trending at £20.42
- £8.49Trending at £8.85
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.