All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionInternational Human Rights Law is a comprehensive introductory treatise, intended for all concerned about this critical area of international law, including students, lawyers, other advocates, teachers, and academics.
- Author BiographyDavid Weissbrodt is Regents Professor and Fredrikson and Byron Professor of Law at the University of Minnesota. He is the author of eighteen books and is a former member of the Board of Directors of Amnesty International. Connie de la Vega is Professor of Law and Director of the Frank C. Newman International Human Rights Law Clinic at the University of San Francisco.
- Author(s)Connie de la Vega,David Weissbrodt
- PublisherUniversity of Pennsylvania Press
- Date of Publication24/11/2010
- GenreInternational Law: Professional
- Series TitlePennsylvania Studies in Human Rights
- Place of PublicationPennsylvania
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of Pennsylvania Press
- Weight590 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine25 mm
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £7.99Trending at £9.59
- £6.19Trending at £6.30
- £4.87Trending at £5.06
- £32.40Trending at £33.73
- £10.88Trending at £12.77
- £9.99Trending at £10.62
- £12.39Trending at £13.06
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.