All listings for this product
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £7.99Trending at £9.47
- £7.95Trending at £8.35
- £4.88Trending at £5.00
- £4.98Trending at £5.61
- £14.67Trending at £15.26
- £3.91Trending at £4.14
- £16.13Trending at £20.14
About this product
- DescriptionThis 2006 text examines the international legal instruments and case law relevant to humanitarian and human rights law.
- Author BiographyFrancisco Forrest Martin is the President and Founder of Rights International, The Center for International Human Rights Law, Inc. Stephen J. Schnably is the Vice-Chair and Legal Director of Rights International, The Center for International Human Rights, Inc. He is also the Associate Dean and Professor of Law at the University of Miami School of Law. Richard J. Wilson is Professor of Law and Director of International Human Rights Law Clinic at American University Washington College of Law. Jonathan S. Simon is Associate Dean and Professor of Law at the University of California at Berkeley School of Law. Mark V. Tushnet is the Carmack Waterhouse Professor of Constitutional Law at Georgetown University Law Center.
- Author(s)Francisco Forrest Martin,Mark V. Tushnet,Professor Jonathan Simon,Richard Wilson,Stephen J. Schnably
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication16/01/2006
- GenreInternational Law: Professional
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight1970 g
- Width177 mm
- Height253 mm
- Spine52 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.