All listings for this product
Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £22.00Trending at £27.89
- £39.99Trending at £42.17
- £13.85Trending at £15.50
- £8.81Trending at £14.94
- £20.45Trending at £21.06
- £2.80Trending at £4.56
- £7.86Trending at £8.05
About this product
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication23/03/2013
- GenreManagement & Business: General
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight415 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Edited byBert M. Sadowski,Slavo Radosevic
- Edition StatementSoftcover reprint of the original 1st ed. 2004
- Table Of ContentsPreface. List of tables and figures. 1. Introduction; S. Radosevic, B.M. Sadowski. 2. International industrial networks and industrial restructuring during post-socialist transformation; S. Radosevic, B.M. Sadowski. 3. The dynamics of international industrial networks in Central Europe; S. Radosevic. I: International industrial networks and industrial restructuring in Central Europe. 4. Product fragmentation and alliances in the Central European computer and software industries; S. Kubielas. 5. Foreign direct investments and strategic alliances in industrial restructuring of telecommunication manufacturing in Central Europe; B.M. Sadowski. 6. Foreign direct investments and alliances in global industrial integration of electronics in Central Europe; S. Radosevic. 7. The growth of enterprise through entrepreneurship and network alignment; S. Radosevic, D.E. Yoruk. II: International industrial networks and industrial restructuring in Russia and the Ukraine. 8. Cooperate to survive: strategic alliances in the Russian aerospace industry; N. Ivanova. 9. Delayed restructuring through gradual global integration in aviation and space industry in the Ukraine; I. Yegorov. 10. International cooperation in the Russian telecommunications industry; A. Dagaev. 11. The ambivalent state and the use of alliances for growth and restructuring in the Ukranian telecom industry; I. Yegorov. 12. Waiting to enter: international alliances in the Russian car industry; A. Dagaev. 13. Much fuss about nothing: restructuring stalemate in the Ukranian car industry; I. Yegorov. 14. Restructuring and growth of post-socialist enterprises through alliances: LUKoil and Yukos; J. Henderson, S. Radosevic. 15. Conclusions; S. Radosevic.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.