All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionRepresents an overview of the policies of Russia, France, Germany, the United States and Britain vis-a-vis the Gulf states. This book explores the involvement of these five influential powers throughout the region. It is a source for readers who wish to develop a greater understanding of these dynamics.
- Author BiographyThe Emirates Center for Strategic Studies and Research is based in Abu Dhabi, UAE.
- PublisherThe Emirates Center for Strategic Studies & Research
- Date of Publication24/06/2005
- GenreInternational Relations
- Place of PublicationAbu Dhabi
- Country of PublicationUnited Arab Emirates
- ImprintThe Emirates Center for Strategic Studies & Research
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight381 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine15 mm
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £8.74Trending at £9.11
- £6.34Trending at £7.34
- £4.89Trending at £5.24
- £10.25Trending at £11.30
- £12.44Trending at £12.75
- £12.10Trending at £13.65
- £10.87Trending at £12.80
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.