All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionReports in English on decisions of international courts and arbitrators and judgments of national courts.
- Author BiographyElihu Lauterpacht is an Honorary Professor of International Law, University of Cambridge and a Bencher of Gray's Inn. Christopher J. Greenwood is a Judge of the International Court of Justice. Karen Lee is a Fellow of the Lauterpacht Research Centre for International Law, University of Cambridge and a Fellow of Girton College, Cambridge.
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication28/11/2013
- GenreInternational Law: Professional
- Series TitleInternational Law Reports
- Series Part/Volume Number154
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note8 maps
- Weight1220 g
- Width146 mm
- Height219 mm
- Spine49 mm
- Edited byChristopher Greenwood,Elihu Lauterpacht,Karen Lee
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £8.56Trending at £9.71
- £6.19Trending at £6.46
- £4.67Trending at £5.15
- £32.40Trending at £34.34
- £10.90Trending at £12.96
- £5.89Trending at £6.34
- £11.85Trending at £12.42
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.