All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionReports in English on decisions of international courts and arbitrators and judgments of national courts.
- Author BiographyElihu Lauterpacht is an Honorary Professor of International Law, University of Cambridge and a Bencher of Gray's Inn. Christopher J. Greenwood is a Judge of the International Court of Justice. Karen Lee is a Fellow of the Lauterpacht Research Centre for International Law, University of Cambridge and a Fellow of Girton College, Cambridge.
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication20/02/2014
- GenreInternational Law: Professional
- Series TitleInternational Law Reports
- Series Part/Volume Number155
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Weight1300 g
- Width146 mm
- Height219 mm
- Spine50 mm
- Edited byChristopher Greenwood,Elihu Lauterpacht,Karen Lee
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £25.99Trending at £27.14
- £4.41Trending at £4.74
- £8.94Trending at £9.22
- £10.64Trending at £11.59
- £14.54Trending at £15.15
- £23.93Trending at £24.59
- £14.88Trending at £15.33
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.