All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFocusing exclusively on the global aspects of M&As, this book helps acquire the tools necessary to successfully navigate the potentially stormy seas of international deal making, project financing, and the intricacies of due diligence. It helps determine whether an international M&A initiative is right for your company's overall business needs.
- Author BiographyDAVID J. BenDANIEL is the Don and Margi Berens Professor of Entrepreneurship at the Johnson Graduate School of Management at Cornell University, where he serves as a Senior Fellow of the Entrepreneurship and Personal Enterprise Program. He held a senior vice presidency in Textron Corporation's American Research and Development division, was a group vice president at Exxon Enterprises, and started General Electric's Technical Ventures Operation. He has been featured in publications including Fortune, BusinessWeek, Success Magazine, and Physics Today. ARTHUR H. ROSENBLOOM is Managing Director of CFC Capital Corp., a firm specializing in securities valuation, litigation support, merger and acquisition advisory, and private placements of debt and equity. Rosenbloom's M&A advisory and valuation work has involved him with companies as diverse as Blockbuster Video, VNU, American Express, Hyatt Corp., and Continental Airlines, Inc., to name a few. His contributions on investment banking related topics have appeared in Inc., Forbes, BusinessWeek, and the Harvard Business Review. JAMES J. HANKS Jr. is a partner in the Baltimore office of Ballard Spahr Andrews & Ingersoll, LLP. In private practice, he represents publicly and privately held corporations and other entities in securities offerings and other financing transactions. He is also an Adjunct Professor at the Johnson Graduate School of Management at Cornell University, where he teaches international mergers and acquisitions, and an Adjunct Professor of Law at Cornell Law School, where he teaches a course in U.S. and European corporate governance at the Cornell Law School Summer Institute at the Sorbonne in Paris.
- Author(s)Arthur H. Rosenbloom,David J. BenDaniel,James J. Hanks
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication13/09/2002
- GenreManagement & Business: General
- Series TitleWiley Finance
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Content NoteIll.
- Weight340 g
- Width151 mm
- Height231 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
Best selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £31.33Trending at £33.00
- £16.92Trending at £17.75
- £15.59Trending at £15.86
- £11.71Trending at £11.57
- £12.04Trending at £11.92
- £14.49Trending at £15.21
- £13.91Trending at £15.44
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.